From the moment you make your walking holiday booking we’ll make contact with you to confirm the details and share any interesting news and updates with you. Please be assured, we won’t share your details with anyone else.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act we follow strict procedures in the storage of any personal information you have given to us. The person responsible for this is Paula Chadderton.
When making a booking or enquiry we need to know your personal details and will retain them for use in the enquiry or booking process.
We do not copy, share, sell or distribute your personal details in any way.
Pinnacle Walking Holidays does not store any of your personal information beyond that required to handle your enquiry or booking or to send you our new information and offers; if you have agreed to this.
Copyright: Notice & Takedown
If you are a rights owner (or acting on behalf of a rights owner) and believe that any Content infringes your copyright, you must provide us with a written notice by email to email@example.com which states:
- That you are the rights owner or are authorised to act on the rights owner’s behalf:
- That you have identified Content on our site which infringes your copyright (or infringes the copyright of a third party on whose behalf you are entitled to act, if applicable) and you believe in good faith that use of the Content in the manner complained of is not authorised by you, the rights owner’s agent or by law:
- A description of the copyright work that you claim has been infringed which should include, the type of work (such as a photograph or a video clip) and any relevant further details:
- A description of the way in which the copyright material has been infringed:
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the Content in question on our site (including a URL specifying the date our site was accessed and/or a screen shot):
- Information that will enable us to contact you, such as your name, a postal address, telephone number and, if available, an email address:
- Your electronic or physical signature (which may be a scanned copy): and
- That the information in the notification is true and accurate.
There may be negative consequences if you falsely allege Content is infringing copyright or send a copyright infringement notice to us in bad faith.
Upon receipt of a valid ‘notice and takedown’, we will remove the Content within 10 working days and consider the matter closed.